The town of Ronda in Malaga, Spain dates back to Neolithic times. The town of over thirty thousand people is built either side of a dizzying ravine. There are three bridges which span the gap between the sides. First there is the Puente Romano or Roman Bridge. There is the Puente Viejo or Old Bridge, and then comes the Puente Nuevo (New Bridge – which is the name it was given when it was completed in 1793).